The Catch New Update 1.04

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firegoof, Aug 26, 2020.

1. firegoof

firegoof New Member

Anybody know what was on the update? 2 gigs on the PS4. I didn’t notice anything yet.

2. HellCh0seLuke

HellCh0seLuke New Member

Took a break from the game for a while, logged back on to see if the update had improved anything and if I’m honest it seems worse than before :D fairly experienced on fishing games and I’ve got to say I just don’t think the devs at Dovetail have a clue how to fix certain things. Half arsed the promotion and release and half arsed the updates since release, they’re still getting paid so what do they care! Seems to be the case with all games nowadays! Never thought there would be a game that annoyed me as much as FSW :D maybe it will improve there is always hope:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

They are probably preparing the game for the next DLC which will be a copy/paste of a FSW DLC.
    This game has become such a joke... No wonder why the devs have disappeared for months. The shame is huge.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Opaloka

Opaloka New Member

Thought I was going to hear better things about this latest update but it seems not. Not played it for ages now, was waiting for an update but it seems it is no better. I will not be buying into anything else to do with this game nor will I be playing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jamesburns34

jamesburns34 Member

Its a crappy lake bait pack and a new boat.paid for of course.

• Like Like x 2