Nice - Paris Tgv Duplex

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by razmatus#2517, Apr 12, 2023.

1. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

So here I am watching this video:

I know it is a little extreme, but it is just so pleasing to the eye - beautiful route with many sights, tunnels, bridges, cuts into smaller hills... varied speeds and sections, KVB, TVM, everything :) and I know that such a long time would probably be impossible but damn, TSW really lacks enough routes that make you feel like you have actually driven somewhere... some nice long-distance intercity or even international routes

A route like this would be an awesome playground to enjoy the marvel of TGV Duplex enough :) just sayin :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Good idea, but it belongs in the suggestions section of the forums :) this ensures the developers can see all the suggestions and take them into account.

3. firas#2762

firas#2762 Active Member

nice route but 5 hours

hell no
    [​IMG]

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

This is too long however what can be done is giving it train simulator classic treatment by dropping it in half basically you have two sections LGV Sud Est Paris Gare de Lyon Lyon Part Dieu second section is actually the combined LGV Rhône-Alpes et Méditerranée Lyon Part Dieu Valence TGV Avignon Aix-en-Provence Marseille St Charles. The final section is actually the international Marseille to Genoa main line via Monaco. If you want to give this route a Schnellfahrstrecke Hannover Würzburg which is actually the proper name for the whole Kassel Wilhelmshöhe Würzburg Hbf route treatment you are looking at something like this BB22200 TVM-430 freight as mentioned on this French language Twitter post TGV Duplex daytime passenger

5. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

maybe I'm weird but I wouldnt mind it having so many hrs lol... it would be a great marathon :D ... if not, with the save feature working gradually better, one could do it in a couple sittings :)

• Like Like x 1