PlayStation No.1 Route-tees Valley Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, May 24, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

hello everyone! I hope everyone has got a chance to drive around on the new route. I know we haven’t had much time with it yet but I think this may have become my favorite route. When the route was announced to be about 29 miles I know we were all questioning the content that would be included and now that we have had a chance to explore I’m really happy with everything. A nice mix of rail yards and riding down a steep grade through a wide open field only to come across the factories and road ways that litter the more populated areas they were aiming for a 1989 era of a busy freight railway and I think they hit the nail right on the head. The first time I heard the sound as I throttled up the class 37/5 I knew that I was about to experience something special. The way you have the manage the throttle and brake as your pulling tons is something to master and just as rewarding as anything you practice for. Watching a class 08 move through a yard as the metal clank of the couplers is a very real sight that is intoxicating to any train enthusiast to say the least. Dovetail have really put passion into all of there content, and you can tell with this route their passion is stronger then ever. What do you guys think of the new route?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

I absolutely love the new route and can't wait for competition for the DLC.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

Yes, thenew route certainly delivers as far as I am concerened. Its probably top 3 of all current routes available for variety.

• Like Like x 2
  4. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I agree with all the above comments! Great route with a good mix of things to see and do.
    Pulling heavy freight is a nice change from constant passenger services on GWE, WSR and NTP.
    And it feels nicely different to the CSX stuff, as it should do.

Moving traffic on the roads and plenty of other trains around bring the background to life too.

• Like Like x 1