Northeast Corridor Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Anthony Pecoraro, Jul 23, 2021.

1. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Welp im glad i didn't buy this. I'm hoping the Harlem line doesn't have atc issues. If it does then i won't buy that

2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Bumping this thread was not the best call here.

With regards to the timetable. We currently have no updates to share with the ongoing work that is being done to improve it. I have recently stated in another post but I will repeat in here too. We are aware of how impactful this is for the community and we appreciate that the time it's taking to get resolved is frustrating.

Unfortunately this isn't a quick fix, and the patience the community have shown is greatly appreciated. When we have further developments to share. We will.

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Sorry, but why? Surely bumping this NEC feedback thread is better than making another one and filling the forum with 10 different threads about the same route, isn't it?

• Like Like x 9
  4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I was once told by DTG Protagonist that there is no harm in resurrecting an old thread if you have something useful to contribute.

I guess it's a judgement call that someone has to make.

5. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I thought it was a live thread for ongoing issues, which is why I added my report of the “wrong regulation” at Canton, putting the MBTA stopper out in front of my Amtrak express.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I'm wondering whether each route-specific feedback thread should not be pinned, so that all commentary can be concentrated in one place for as long as necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pixelade

Pixelade Well-Known Member

I've gotten this once recently and was so thrown off since it wasn't an issue for me when the route first came out. The dispatcher/signaling is for sure worse now than it was a launch.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Another item for DTG's bug hunt (possibly)… has anyone found issues with the doors on the Amfleet cars acting oddly, particularly on the final stop? On an outward run to Providence, om arrival the usual door open sequence from the Tab key wouldn't trigger. I literally had to go along the train in external view and manually open every door. On the next run back into Boston, there was again no initial response from the door trigger then after about 15 seconds it came to life but instead of scrolling smoothly round the arc went jerk, jerk in about 5 quick movements.

9. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

same here i refunded it and it seemed to never really get fixed i doubt the harlem line will be as bad but lets hope its not as empty as lirr.