Northern-trans Pennie, Leeds To Victoria

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by fatgit1962, Sep 27, 2019.

1. fatgit1962

fatgit1962 New Member

I am new to this Sim but nots sims in general, my the problem is when i am approaching Victoria i get a red signal which i stop at, i left it 35mins and no change couldn't go anywhere so gave up. its the Leeds-Huddersfield-Victoria route in the dark using the BR Class 45

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. Steve1408

Steve1408 New Member

Try the Train Simulator World forum.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

4. Driver-17111045

Driver-17111045 New Member

Steve1408.
    Do you ever check to see if YOU'RE in the right forum??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Driver-17111045
    Did you ever think this post might have been moved from the TS2020 forum to here before telling people they are wrong?
    You have posted 3 messages and two are to tell people who have been here a lot longer they are wrong

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  6. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

You do realise that there is no such thing as "Train Simulator World".....? It's either:

"Train SIm World"..................... or................. "Train Simulator"

But I can forgive you for mixing these two titles up and creating a port-manteau, by accidentally merging them into one.... Easy to do, isn't it....? Maybe, if you are new to it all....? But what's more difficult to forgive is the relentless intolerance of people that complain about new people making this sort of mistake....

It's like the tree-guy in Accounting+...........:

"GET OUT of MY Sim World..... This is MY section of the Sim Forum World... Go to YOUR section of the Forum Sim... why are YOU even here...? Don't touch that... that's MINE... It's not YOURS... it's MINE. This is MY section of the World Forum... not YOUR section of the Simulator Forum... Go to YOUR section of the Forum-ulator Sim... You're not WANTED here. Go away. Leave this section of the Forum World alone. STOP TOUCHING THAT.....! Why are YOU here....? Go away....! This is MY section of the Sim Forum-ulation.... Go find YOUR OWN Forum-ula section World. This is a Foruming section for Forum-ica People Sim.... Not one of YOU.... Go away.... Leave US alone..... This is OUR section of the Foruma... not YOURS.... Go away...... Go find YOUR OWN Forum....... How did YOU even get here.....? WHO told YOU to come to MY Sim World Sim Forum Simulator Formulator.......? GO AW-AY......!!!!"

Go find YOUR OWN tree. Leave MY TREE-WORLD alone.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Posters on the TS2020 forum are directing people to a forum where they might get an answer to their question.
    Not everyone has TSW on an eggs box so they might not know the answer

Peter

8. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I have always found you to be very respectful and helpful - and I am personally very appreciative of this. LOL - I think, in fact, you have very kindly tolerated me.... ;-)

But there are some TS2020 users on the Forum that could easily deduce from the title of a thread that the thread has been created in the wrong area. And if such users don't have anything positive to say to help (or are able to gently nudge)..... then they could just ignore the thread entirely, without breaking into a sweat about it. But they still choose to enter the thread, and tear into someone that is blatantly new to the process, and has quite understandably been confused by the similarities in title names for TSW and TS2020, both purporting to be "Train Simulators" that cover "trains from around the World", and published by the same publisher.... with "2020" in both titles.

You should also remember that PS4 and XBox players don't buy TSW via Steam. So that they get no manual. They also don't get to see the Steam forums. They arrive at these DTG Forums, having already done quite a bit of work to find it and sign up, and are potentially quite blind to the established etiquette, with respect to the apartheid approach that these Forums apply to users coming from different platforms. They are also probably (or often) coming to the Forums because they have a problem with any one of the senseless bugs that DTG like to riddle their software with. So - the last thing they need.... is to be subjected to some sort of platformist hate-crime. (NB: I personally hate the phrase "hate-crime", but it's now part of the acquis, so c'est la vie, maintenant).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Driver-17111045

Driver-17111045 New Member

Well if that's the case, I apologise. There is nothing to let me know that it was carried over though, but if so I eat my words lol. Thank you for letting me know, I wouldn't of known about it being moved to another page. It's unusual in my opinion.