Norwegian Tsw Projects And Community

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by MarkusLiberty, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MarkusLiberty

MarkusLiberty Active Member

Hey everyone! Though I'd show off some pictures of a Norwegian project that's currently in development for TSW

We're still in the early planning stages for a route project based in Norway, but there's limits to how much we can do without the editor, so we're currently just producing various assets, including locos, rolling stock, scenery and architecture.

Here's some of the stuff I've been working on the past few months
    NSB B3 carriages (work in progress)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New industrial architecture
    [​IMG]

Residential housing [​IMG]

Hope you like!

If you're interested in seeing a lot more content being made (or just want to talk to some Scandinavians about trains) There's a Norwegian/Scandinavian Train Sim community on Discord. Just click on the link and we'll see you there :cool: https://discord.gg/JnVwtgF

• Like Like x 38
  2. cActUsjUiCe

cActUsjUiCe Developer

Looks like an excellent start. I highly recommend plotting tracks, signals, switches, and any landmarks in Google Earth. Importing and overlaying KML files is going to make precision track laying a breeze.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nick_Brad

Nick_Brad Member

Going completely off track here, i'd love those industrial assets to be released for transport Fever. They'd make a world of difference for my Recreate manchester project where generic industrial units are sadly lacking.

4. MarkusLiberty

MarkusLiberty Active Member

Not sure if they would fit transport fevers sizing, as from what I understand everything needs to fit their grid based world generating

5. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Not sure how I missed this, stunning job, Markus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nick_Brad

Nick_Brad Member

I'm unsure how you mean with the grid based world generating, are you talking about the right game as i'm unaware of any grid based limitations, certainly when using assets, although having never imported a mod into the game, there may be limitations on that end that I am unaware of. There certainly aren't such limitations when placing things, I can stick most things pretty much anywhere I choose.

7. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Nice stuff...! I do hope that you get Editor access. A Norwegian route would be fabulous, if DTG is really going down a third party route for future DLC.

But if you do, then I hope that you would also ensure that all of your content gets fully tested on any platform that you intend to sell it on, before you sell it.

• Like Like x 2