Fishing Sim World Not Getting Tournament Cash

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Rambow145, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Rambow145

Rambow145 New Member

I recently competed in a tournament and it says I came in 2nd place. The leaderboard says that I won 1,500,000 but my money is still sitting at 192,225. I don't know how I went from 1st place to 2 place but maybe that just worked out that way. The issue I have though is not getting my money. Is there a waiting time on getting the money or did something go wrong? There is a new tournament that has been started so I am unable to go in and see all the results but I do have a picture showing that I was in 1st and then a picture showing what the winnings should be.

And I really don't know how someone could of got over 70 fish because I was casting and dropping and reeling so fast and I was using 50lb line, best reel. Maybe if they didn't catch any big fish but that would not happen. But I did have one more fish on my line and it had the net icon on it the same time it ended so it could of been 71 fish.

I sent this to Dovetail Games Support but it has been little over 6 hours now and no reply so it must not been the right place to send it.
    I wanted the winning so I could buy the best boat and gear to show of in videos.

Thanks,
    Rambow145
    20180917085345_1.jpg Fishing Sim World Screenshot 2018.09.16 - 20.56.26.18.png

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I think cash and Tackle points are two different things. I don't think you can do anything with the cash, I think its some make believe career earnings thing. I suspect once the online Leaderboards are up and running, your total cash will determine your position, I might be wrong.

If you look in the store, the only currency that can be used is TP.