1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Getting Tournament Cash

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Rambow145, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Rambow145

Rambow145 New Member

I recently competed in a tournament and it says I came in 2nd place. The leaderboard says that I won 1,500,000 but my money is still sitting at 192,225. I don't know how I went from 1st place to 2 place but maybe that just worked out that way. The issue I have though is not getting my money. Is there a waiting time on getting the money or did something go wrong? There is a new tournament that has been started so I am unable to go in and see all the results but I do have a picture showing that I was in 1st and then a picture showing what the winnings should be.

And I really don't know how someone could of got over 70 fish because I was casting and dropping and reeling so fast and I was using 50lb line, best reel. Maybe if they didn't catch any big fish but that would not happen. But I did have one more fish on my line and it had the net icon on it the same time it ended so it could of been 71 fish.

I sent this to Dovetail Games Support but it has been little over 6 hours now and no reply so it must not been the right place to send it.
    I wanted the winning so I could buy the best boat and gear to show of in videos.

Thanks,
    Rambow145
    20180917085345_1.jpg Fishing Sim World Screenshot 2018.09.16 - 20.56.26.18.png

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I think cash and Tackle points are two different things. I don't think you can do anything with the cash, I think its some make believe career earnings thing. I suspect once the online Leaderboards are up and running, your total cash will determine your position, I might be wrong.

If you look in the store, the only currency that can be used is TP.