Creation Sharing Ns Flirt 3 – Progress Showcase

Discussion in 'PC Editor Discussion' started by woutbelt#3190, Sep 26, 2026 at 1:33 PM.

  1. woutbelt#3190

    woutbelt#3190 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone,

    I’ve been working quietly on a project for a while now, and I am bringing the NS FLIRT 3 into TSW.

    What's Been Done So Far:
    • 3D Modeling: Getting close to completion. The mABK coaches are completed, I am still working on the B coach.

    • Texturing: I have started texturing the cab and am making good progress so far.

    • SimGraph & Unreal: Implemented some basic SimGraph functions and setups in Unreal Engine.
    I would love your input and help with a few things:

    • If anyone has clean audio recordings of the buttons, traction motors, or door sounds—really anything that comes from the NS FLIRT—I would hugely appreciate it if you could share them.

    • Reference photos or videos of the equipment on the roof of the NS FLIRT. I am struggling to find good close-up references to work from, most of it is currently just guess work.
    I’ll keep this thread updated as I hit new milestones. Let me know what you think so far!
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page