Ntp Heavy Frieght Add On...buy Or Wait?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Feb 22, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I recently got ntp for xbox one on sale for 11.99 and saved 18.00 about enough to buy the h.f add on so is this add on worth buying for 19.99 or should i wait for it to be on sale as well?

2. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

I personally think the HF add-on enhances the route considerably. It's not just the 2 extra locos and the freight it's also all the extra services and scenarios. Then on top of that you can substitute the existing locos to haul the freight services as well. It just makes the experience busier.

As for it's cost, well that's up to you. But it might be worth waiting until it to is on offer. It's usually £11.49 on PlayStation.

3. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

With that addon you can use the 47 and 45 beside the 40 for freight services too. The HF Pack brings much more traffic and variety to NTP.

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Think we're due another PSN sale soon and NTP is old enough now that it always gets a decent discount. I don't have the Heavy Freight yet because I'm less into the BR era stuff, but it (along with TVL) has always had good reviews.

5. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

It does add nicely to the feel of the route, but Id wait for a sale for something that could have been in it from day one.