Nyct Subway J/m/z Lines For Tsw2.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SgtBreadSt1ck, Jul 20, 2020.

1. SgtBreadSt1ck

SgtBreadSt1ck Active Member

I propose the J/M/Z lines for TSW2. TSW2 is coming up soon and the Bakerloo line is coming with it so I might as well suggest some NYCT suggestions. Anyways the routes I'm suggesting is the J and Z from Broad Street to Jamaica Center. J would run Express during rush hours between Marcy Avenue and Myrtle Avenue and Z trains would run skip-stop service during Rush Hours. The M line would run between Middle Village-Metropolitan Avenue and Essex St. The M would run local. This service pattern does not occur during the weekdays but 6th avenue and Queens Boulevard would be too much and it would feel pretty empty without trains from the other line. This route is mostly elevated as only 8 stations are underground and 29 stations would be elevated/at-grade. This route also contains many sights and yards. Some examples are the Williamsburg Bridge, Williamsburg, East New York Yard, Broadway Junction, Crescent Street curve (One of the tightest), and more. The trains that should be included would be the Bombardier R-179 and the Alstom R-160A. As an add-on, there should also be the Budd R-32 and the St. Louis R-42. Please consider this add-on and get much attention. And yes I know this has been suggested before but we are getting it to the top page to get it more attention especially with the Bakerloo Line being a subway line coming out with TS2. Images of the trains and ENY below.

Bombardier R-179 J train at Alabama Avenue.
    R179JTRAIN.jpg

Two Alstom R-160A M trains at Metropolitan Avenue.
    R160MTRAIN.jpg

St. Louis R-42 Z train at Hewes Street. R42ZTRAIN.jpg
    Budd R-32 J train at Marcy Avenue.
    R32JTRAIN.jpg
    Aerial view of East New York Yard facing east.
    (Broadway Junction Station just south of the yard.)
    ENY.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I think this is a good idea though Im a IRT user but anyway I think this would be a nice addition but ever since the start of TSW I think people have wished for a NYC subway or a subway system for TSW but I think the bakerloo line is a test for a subway system

• Like Like x 1
  3. pandyniamb

pandyniamb New Member

That would be a great add-on in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1