1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Observer In The Bushes Finally Decides To Introduce Himself..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by rare_common_sense, Feb 8, 2018.

1. rare_common_sense

rare_common_sense Well-Known Member

Hello folks. Great to be apart to the crowd on the grassy lawn, finally, after having spied a bit from the hedges for quite some time. I hope to see this forum continue to grow, as it seem to well organized and a bit together. And I love being apart of forums where I share common interests with others. Anywho.. I'm a guy in his 30's who has been a fan of trains since I could remember, literally. And have been quite a fan of Train Sims since the good ol' days of MSTS. Which I hope TS 2018, even as long as it's been around, will get to at some point hopefully soon. I live in the states, in the NYC area, and would of course be a huge fan of the Rail Networks that come through and originate from here. LIRR, Metro-North, NJT and Amtrak. Of course, I have taste for rail beyond the region, but as with mostly everyone else, would naturally prioritize with they're most familiar with, and or close to.

So, I do hope to get in, and stay in touch with many of you. I am a fairly easy going character, though I have my moments. But I do try to be very respectful as much as I possibly can. I may not always come across in a favorable way, and that is not really at all intentional. But I can be a bit forthcoming, honest in a way, that's more constructive than criticizing.. look, I try.. that's all I can say LOL.

But, I hope this is a great platform for us, to share our passions, hopes, and anything else that helps to uplift spirits in any way.

Happy Simming!

2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Active Member

Great to have you here rare_common_sense, welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you decide to leap out from the bushes.
    :)

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Welcome Rare --- glad to see you made it over to these forums

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. Cat

Cat Active Member

Another friend of mine here in the forum. Hi rare, pull up a flight simmer and sit down. :D

• Upvote Upvote x 1