Observer In The Bushes Finally Decides To Introduce Himself..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by rare_common_sense, Feb 8, 2018.

1. rare_common_sense

rare_common_sense Well-Known Member

Hello folks. Great to be apart to the crowd on the grassy lawn, finally, after having spied a bit from the hedges for quite some time. I hope to see this forum continue to grow, as it seem to well organized and a bit together. And I love being apart of forums where I share common interests with others. Anywho.. I'm a guy in his 30's who has been a fan of trains since I could remember, literally. And have been quite a fan of Train Sims since the good ol' days of MSTS. Which I hope TS 2018, even as long as it's been around, will get to at some point hopefully soon. I live in the states, in the NYC area, and would of course be a huge fan of the Rail Networks that come through and originate from here. LIRR, Metro-North, NJT and Amtrak. Of course, I have taste for rail beyond the region, but as with mostly everyone else, would naturally prioritize with they're most familiar with, and or close to.

So, I do hope to get in, and stay in touch with many of you. I am a fairly easy going character, though I have my moments. But I do try to be very respectful as much as I possibly can. I may not always come across in a favorable way, and that is not really at all intentional. But I can be a bit forthcoming, honest in a way, that's more constructive than criticizing.. look, I try.. that's all I can say LOL.

But, I hope this is a great platform for us, to share our passions, hopes, and anything else that helps to uplift spirits in any way.

Happy Simming!

2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Great to have you here rare_common_sense, welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you decide to leap out from the bushes.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Welcome Rare --- glad to see you made it over to these forums

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Another friend of mine here in the forum. Hi rare, pull up a flight simmer and sit down. :D

• Like Like x 1