Steam On Foot.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by cockatoo, Sep 24, 2026 at 4:30 AM.

  1. cockatoo

    cockatoo New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi everyone.
    There is something I would really like help with.
    In the game it says - On foot - and you have to find different things at the different stations.
    My question is now how do I get around the different stations - On foot - without taking a mission because if I am on a mission where I have to drive from A to B with stops along the way I will be late.
    How can I get to do the different things at the stations???
    And what should I do before at the Traning center I just have to walk around so far I have found 8/20 cards at the center and around what else should I find????
    Thank you all for your support and help.
     

Share This Page