The Catch Online Tournament Fish Not Registering

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by stevenrichards29, Sep 21, 2020.

1. stevenrichards29

stevenrichards29 New Member

Online Tournament fish not registering, Its happened many times to me and I've reported this bug before. The count go's to 0 and stops registering fish caught, this applies to number of fish, length and weight, today it stopped registering for 15mins leaving me with no option but to quit the event and lose my turn in the tournament.
    TBH I have no idea why the count has to be done during the hour ur fishing and not at the end which would get rid of the fact that servers are buggy or not being managed right. Online Tournament is the only reason I play this game and definitely wouldn't have bothered buying the game if it didn't have this feature.
    In the 2 screenshot below u can see I've caught 30 fish (I'm vert) and my CURRENT is 0, the CURRENT fish count stopped at 32mins left and never fixed its self like it used to. Surely if the servers took the count from the Catch Summary page the count would register all qualifying fish caught and get rid of issues like server downtime or player connection issues to some extent. 20200921175944_1.jpg 20200921180456_1.jpg

FIX THE ISSUE