Fishing Sim World Online Tournament

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by vargalui1865, May 26, 2020.

1. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

Hello
    Problem in tournement !!! I just played. Big Bass Tour, the fish caught from the 35th minute did not count. Carp tour, from the 30th minute did not count the fish caught. I paused, restarted the console, going on in the meantime. The clock didn't stop! So you can't play! This is a disaster !!!!

2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Hello my friend,

Bass Tournament - only your biggest 5 will count. You could catch more than 5, but only the 5 biggest will count.

Carp tournament - this is a glitch and has happened to me a few times. Suddenly after you catch a carp it won't register immediately. However, don't come out - just carry on and your total should catch up and be correct sometime before the end of the tournament.

Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I got smarter again.
    But, in a carp race, unfortunately, it doesn’t count the real pounds in the end. At least 200 kg left. This is outrageous. thanks again for the reply!

4. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Hey no problem. I'm sorry to hear your carp total not correct. Mine always seems to be okay, so can't help with that one my friend.

Tight lines and hope you have great success!

5. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

One more question. how many times a week can I play in tournaments? what does it depend on

6. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

If you own the lakes (any of the lakes you are able to free fish on) then you can have 3 attempts per week. If you don't own the lakes then you only get 1 attempt per week

7. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

I see, thank you!