Open World/sand Box Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TomMatt, Dec 13, 2019.

1. TomMatt

TomMatt New Member

Open World

Hi all, I've been playing TSW for a little while now, since the first iteration in fact, and I have really enjoyed it however I feel like it could be so much more and having taken a brief look here, I think a lot of other people feel the same way.

My Open World idea is just that, you spawn into one of the routes and you can do what you like, without being limited by the dastardly red lights at all the depots! Being able to just play trains without sticking to the timetable (as fun as that often is!). I think it would be nice to have the option of playing either in a blank world (no other AI trains operating the normal timetable.

Another mode I though would be cool is where you can do anything but you must first request a route and then be granted permission. This would be due to the normal timetabled operations continuing under the AI. You can then operate your own scenarios, and if incorporated into multiplayer you could have special trains, such as double headers etc. running alongside normal operations.

I think these would be a massive asset to the TSW game and would give a huge amount of creativity to the players.

I hope you like my ideas and if you do, I cannot wait to try them out in the game!

All my best,

Tom

• Like Like x 3