Out Now: Amtrak Sw1000r

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Martin, Jun 20, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Well-Known Member

Hey Railfans,

New and challenging railroading awaits you on the bustling Train Sim World: Northeast Corridor New York route with this DLC that includes Amtrak’s unique SW1000R diesel switcher and distinctive ex-Metroliner Cab Control Car.

Out now on the Xbox One

• Like Like x 1
  2. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

The achievement don’t work for CC: Stainless Steel to reach speed 70 mph

• Like Like x 1
  3. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

PS4 same problem, this sucks

4. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

It just sucks they can’t fix any of issues with all of them

5. grahamsarea18

grahamsarea18 Member

Im not particularly thrilled with this add-on. Not really worth $20 bucks IMO. But beings I'm a railroad fanatic I will give it a C+ overall. And that's just because of the new track/scenarios/services on American railway. Other than that... I probably would have saved my $$$ and waited on next TSW dlc/add-on. If the nickname of the loco is "switcher" you can guess what you're gonna do a lot of within services/scenarios section on game. As far as the Converted Cab car it's just a different and less efficient way to transport coach cars without the quality of features that is found in other Amtrak locomotive in the TSW. Instead of putting out these dlc's. I wish Dovetail and partners would have brought some more of the maps and locos already in existence to Xbox one. Such as more CSX/Norfolk Southern/BNSF some of those beautiful tracks sceneries I keep seeing on other platforms. I literally bought Xbox one just to buy TSW DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION. We need CSX: HEAVY HAUL!!! I would gladly pre-order to help offset development/production cost to bring to Xbox one. And I see from comments literally thousands of other TSW (Xbox one) fans would as well. Keep the American Rail dlc's coming DTG!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Please, release more of the US lines & trains! So many you offer on TS & TSW on PC that would be awesome to see on console. I don't mind shelling out the $$$ for expansion packs that bring new routes with trains to the game. But, I promise you I will not be shelling out $20 for just an engine by itself. That is just too much.($14.99 tops for train only dlc)
    I have supported DTG in every title you've brought to console. I have been an early adopter & preordered. I have told all my friends to check out your games & buy them & many have. I want to see DTG stay around for a long time & continue to bring quality sims to console. But, please guys,..... quality over quantity. Pricing of your products needs to be commensurate to the quality/quantity.
    Thanks for putting out what I think is hands down the best sims out there bar none. Thank you for bringing that & continuing to support it on console. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for DTG, TSW & the world of sim games on console.
    Respectfully

• Like Like x 2