Overview Of German Locos And Routes

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Rudolf, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I updated the overview of German locos and routes, which i created some time ago.You can download in the form of an Excel file. It is based upon a DTG publication when they issued the MSB route and since then I updated it, including the München-Augsburg route.

Routes and locos.jpg

At the moment you can download it here right away:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1euw2D2RySnxvZ8B8S8q3XHSzM71HeI1V/view?usp=sharing

but, please keep in mind these links are not very stable. It also is available here:

https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator

I hope this helps. The general picture is that MSB and RRO are key routes you really want have if you like a lot of traffic.

I probably will improve this further, since a number of the finer details cannot be expressed easily in a table like this. The yellow squares mean the loco comes with the route. Purple represents a loco DLC for which you need the route where it is shown in purple. Green means the loco has an entry in the timetable and may add new services. The complicated thing is to express al details, e.g. the BR185.5 MRCE will only do container trains

You comments, corrections and wishes are welcome.

• Like Like x 8
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The chart doesn’t show which DLCs add services to other routes and which locos work only by substitution. I think that would be a good distinction to make somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thank you for your comment. This not a really easy thing to show. I am considering to add a tab more at DLC level. I think in most cases for the German routes new services are added. This doe not hold for WSR 9not included in this overview, where you only see more variety. I am afraid the only way to do what you ask is to uninstall all DLC and add one each time, count all services and then try the next one. I am not convinced I want to do that, but I can add a chart to show which additional DLC gives most added value.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I am a huge fan of your work & creativity! Feel free and copy. It should be OK - I check it in the Game Menu, step by step. I will confirm the RRO and HMA tomorrow.

PS If you look there now, you will notice I have some dilemmas ... DoStos, S-Bahn for HMA ...
    Yes, I will check these doubts in this unpleasant way :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

You both personify an ideal in a group such as this! Thank you very much :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. breblimator

breblimator Guest

the tables are very healthy! Bon appetit! :)

9. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thank you for co-operation and generous comment. I think in may aspects we have a great community and I could not do what I am trying to do without all information the community provides. It is mainly making it possible to find it back a bit more easily and I like it to increase the fun for all of us a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the work you do on these spreadsheets Rudolf. Addition needed though; BR155 can be used for freight services on HMA

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020