PC Passengers Don't Get On The Train At The Departure Stations

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by J.T., Oct 31, 2021.

1. J.T.

J.T. Active Member

When the timetable trip has been loaded from the TSW2 menu, all passengers leave the train standing at the departure station but no one gets on. The train always starts its journey from Brighton or Seaford completely empty.

On reaching the terminus station all passengers correctly exit the train but again no one gets on. A crowd of people stand on the platform but no one gets on the train even if we continue the journey back to Brighton - I've changed cabs, the displays show the new destination station and I've confirmed acceptance of the return train.

Passengers are boarding propely at all subsequent stations.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Yes been wondering about this. Start the service and people leave in droves. (Must know whose driving!) But obviously it's odd. And it's not just BML I've noticed this on.

I've also noticed on BML passengers get off at Gatwick but I run empty to Brighton. Absolutely noone want to go the Brighton. Feels weird reaching the terminus and noones there to get off.

As you say intermediate stations are no problem at all.