When are they ever gonna fix passengers on out of service trains? It’s kinda creepy to load in and see passengers aboard before I’ve even stopped at any station. Other thing is the fact that some passengers are not only inside an out of service train, but the out of service train is in the maintenance yard. It isn’t a major problem but it’s really immersion breaking. Especially when the passengers just look robotic and soulless.
I remember when I first played Bakerloo line when it was first released. I did one of the last services of the day that goes into the shunt siding at Elephant and castle, shut down the train, which meant all the lights were off. I left the cab to walk to the other train....only to be confronted by a carriage full of passengers just standing still and staring at me. Was quite a jump scare for me haha.
They haven't done anything about it yet. I can't imagine they're going to do anything anytime soon. Full trains to the depot, empty trains the whole rest of the route.
bazooka#8589 We’ve already had threads on the subject of passengers, which DTG has apparently now consolidated into a single thread. There you can see that we’ve already written quite a bit on the subject of passengers. https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/passenger-behaviour-needs-to-change.99390/