Fishing Sim World Patch Fixes For Recommendation-add Any Other Issues For Developers To See

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Recommend the following fixes. Lake miller has some blotchy fish and at the lower right of bearskin islands there is no water it’s like you are driving on land.lake boulder on afternoon clear day I noticed t water turns white like ice when starting at south peg and going to the far south point. Most importantly the predators fight time has seemed to doubled. Can you tune that down? Not the fight itself but the time it takes to get them in. It is taking me the same amount of time to reel in. 20lb muskie as it used to take me to real in a 40 lb Muskie plus this is affecting predator career mode. Think fish landing times in general could be tweaked lower or consider my recommendation for sliders. Below are a few I can think of. Some players may not like this but they only have to play on default and nothing changes. They could look something like this with left meaning less and right meaning more in middle default

Fish visibility includes boss fish
    Fish bite doesn’t include boss fish which will be default
    Line visibility
    Lure/bait effectiveness
    Color matters
    Fish fight
    Fish landing time
    Fishing pressure meaning fish will leave at sound of boat or too many casts
    Fish presnent meaning if I’m at lake Dylan and I slide everything but Muskie and Tiger Muskie to left and crank them to right only they are available

Developers please consider these recommendations especially the slider system
    Thanks for all your great work
    Please others post any issues they have seen with the new pro tour update or recommendations for changes
    This game has come so far want it to get to the next level

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019