Peninsula Corridor Unobtainable Gold Medal

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kobo, Aug 23, 2021.

1. kobo

kobo Active Member

Greetings everyone. Despite everything that has happened over the weekend, I hope everyone is doing well. I am posting here with a problem that has been in the Peninsula Corridor for a long time now. The MP15DC Switcher has a service that for me, getting the gold medal has been impossible. I have ran and re-ran the service maybe 6 times or more between TSW, TSW2, ps4, and ps5, and not once have I been able to get the gold medal. I have uploaded my run to my personal youtube channel, so everyone else can see how I'm running it, and if there's something I'm missing that is causing me to not get the gold medal.

You'll notice my final score in this run was 3,380, 20 points shy of the gold. I have no idea what I missed to not get those missing points, but hopefully someone here can see what I couldn't and what I need to do to get the gold. Thanks for looking and here's hoping everyone has a good day.

(as of this posting, this part hasn't finished processing, so it might be awhile before you can view it. I apologize for the two parts, but it was the only way to get the recording off my ps5 without it flipping out on me.)