Train Sim World 3 Peninsula Corridor

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by kennyjamesscott, Nov 25, 2022.

1. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find out if I did something wrong or if it is an issue with Peninsula Corridor and if someone else is having this issue or similar one.
    I downloaded Peninsula Corridor for TSW3. When selecting download, it automatically started to download two versions (TSW2 & 3). Now, I have all the bells and whistles with it and redownloaded them all. I did cancel the TSW2 downloads and kept just TSW3.
    Now, when selecting the services on the menu, all is working fine except the cabcar for Baby Bullet. It's shows up but doesn't let me to select it since the livery selection doesn't show up either (as it does with every other loco).

Just thought I share it. Don't know if I did something wrong or not. If I didn't then we have a problem here.
    Now, back door to that issue for now is to spawn to Diridion on foot and just take over the cabcar.
    FP40 and it's sidekick works just as it used to in TSW2. UP stuff and switcher I haven't tried yet so I don't know.

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

You did nothing wrong. When it got ported over with the preservation update, the timetable I guess got messed up. We don't know that happened. But the special projects team has been working on fixing and making a new
    timetable and make the services playable.

• Like Like x 1