Fishing Sim World Pike @grand Union/xb1

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by tonygee07, Nov 3, 2020.

1. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

I've just gone back to FSW after many months, I cannot catch a Pike or a Zander now by any means at Grand Union. I used to catch loads with lures and deadbait Is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi tonygee07, let me know if you are still not having any luck!

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Im not having any luck on lures or deadbaits on waldsee in career mode elite level, conditions are morning with dynamic weather also can't catch any predatory fish in free fishing mode any conditions or time of day.
    This was a known issue for many players from nearly a yr ago now i have many posts in these forums regarding this and just get the standard reply of we have tested it and cant find nothing wrong. So can you look into this properly and find out why some have no issues with deadbaits and lures and a growing minority seem to. I have literally tried every lure,line,rod and reel in game and stil cant catch any predatory species in this lake (pike,perch,zander,rainbow and brown trout and catfish).

• Like Like x 1
  4. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

Hi there Clarkey,

I'm trying to clear Tier 3 mastery and also catch three remaining boss fish in Grand Union (Dr Jekyll/Rudd, Jewel/Perch, Pip/Zander)

I used to catch 12-15 pike/zander per hour, now it fishes like Wraysbury where I'm catching pike one every three hour session. Fish feeding habits always change when they update or add new fish.

They tinker with the game too much, usually making it less enjoyable than before. I haven't caught one Zander in a full week of fishing on Grand Union (roughly 20 hours gameplay)

Tier 3
    Healthy Zander
    Catch 15 Zander weighing over 5lbs =0 caught (in 20 hours)

25/25
    Catch 25 Northern Pike weighing over 25lbs= 4 caught (in 20 hours)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi tonygee07, thank you for this information. I will go back to the team and look into why this might be happening and if anything has been changed since you last played.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi frailkrazykev, thank you for your feedback. The team is aware of reports around predator fish on Waldsee and they are investigating the issue.

7. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Thanks for the quick reply DTG Clarkey.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

tonygee07 we appreciate the feedback. By giving us feedback like this on the forums we are able to see what the biggest tasks are that we should be tackling, which ones come up the most and what requests players have. Although it might not be immediately obvious what we are doing behind the scenes on the game, we are working through the list. Q&A Streams will be back real soon so we can discuss things in further detail.