Platform 1245&6 @reading

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

How comes these platforms are ALWAYS empty?
    Funnily enough and for the first time since ive had TSW, i saw a train on platform 1, but as always this game is weird and glitchy at times and so the class 166 that was there wasnt on the platform properly, so i got in the cab and it asked if i want to take over the service, so i said yes and it is due to leave in 8 mins, (wish me luck it’s something that this game doesn’t have usually lol) first thing i did is take the train up to the S sign near the buffers - coz i like to be realistic...

But wheres the cross country voyager that goes to Manchester from platform 1/2 ? Or the SWR trains going back to London Waterloo on plat 4/5 and the 166 to gatwick airport on plat 6? Come on DT

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Would imagine its all about aquiring the licences and improving performance so it can handle a busy scene.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zammy Martínez

Hopefully

4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Set the GWE scenario up with a keyboard yeaterday. Theres a button that brings up the frame rates as scenery is flying by. The Ps4 was showing 25-35 fps west of Old Oak Common with 4 tracks no AI just the catenery. So can see how console ports arent straight forward.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zammy Martínez

Thats crazy