"play Random Service" Button

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thearkerportian, Sep 20, 2019.

1. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Moin,

maybe there could a button in the service selection window that just puts you in the drivers seat of any service you haven't completed yet. Or just any service if you have finished them all. Would save you a bit of time scrolling and deciding when you're not really sure what service you want to drive right now. Caught myself thinking often enough, "drive the 166 London to reading at 9am, 10 past 9, quarter to 10... what do I care, just gimme anyone!"

Additionally, instead of choosing a loco (or to spawn on foot) could we have an option "any locomotive" and then get every service possible listed for that particular route.

Greetings, Mike.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea, and also to add to that, it picks weather for you

3. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Maybe, but the ideal solution of course would be to have a seperate "randomize weather" option for that. Even if it just picks one of the presets. Really random weather might be quite a task to program, some settings just don't go well together after all. Monsoon level rain but while there's no cloud anywhere in sight comes to mind.

I've been thinking often enough things like, "I want do drive in the snow now, (for example) because screenshot contest, but anything else i don't really care all that much about. Snow is snow."

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1