Train Sim World 3 Playtesting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hasco, Mar 27, 2023.

Tags:
  1. hasco

hasco Member

This might be an unpopular opinion, but perhaps it's a good idea for DTG to invest in some playtesting for TSW3. The amount of issues I encounter on a daily basis is staggering, from bushes growing through the tracks to (game breaking) game crashes. At least drive the track itself at least once to see if it's clear of objects.

A lot of reported technical issues here on the forum get ignored as well. Other issues are known since launch but never addressed. I know it's not profitable short term, but in the long run you will start losing returning customers if you keep pushing out content like this instead of fixing what's already there. It's a shame that there's content that I'm unable to play at the moment because I really do like this game.

This was my rant, thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

TBH, I'd have to agree with you. I also have encountered several issues with the game (mainly scenery related) such as on the Birmingham Cross City route where a one or two areas, the canal water justs seems to levitate. Another one is on London Commuter where on the approach into London, your train gets hit by a tree branch. not very realistic

• Like Like x 2