Please Anyone Make Swiss Content

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by friff, Mar 27, 2023.

1. friff

friff New Member

I dont understand why Switzerland is still basically not in TSW3. Its definitely on par with Germany regarding rail transport if not better, no harsh feelings. I‘m saying that cuz the stuff rivet games made (Arose Line and S-Bahn Zentralschweiz) are absolutely not acceptable. They did a good job with swiss content for TS Classic, but not TSW3. I understand that its probably not easier to develop for TSW but come on, at least respect how it is irl. I really wish for some 3rd party devs or even DTG themself take on the challenge to add a country to the game which is not the UK, USA or Germany. Heck what about Austria? They got cool and pretty stuff as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

There's a lot of learning involved to enter a new country, especially for dtg. Rivet already knows how to make swiss stuff and are the experts. That being said, rivet have said they want to create more narrow gauge, rhb swiss routes but want to first figure out how to make the alpine terrain really scenic. Can't have Switzerland without a detailed environment.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Spot on and for Swiss routes these are Rivet Games made we have Arosa and Bahnstrecke Olten Sursee Luzern. For Austrian routes, these are simply going to be treated exactly the same as German routes due to both using the same PZB 90 system since the 1960s Hauptstrecke München Rosenheim Salzburg. The best example is standing at Linke Rheinstrecke Koblenz Hbf at 23:45 in real life there you will see ÖBB baureihe 1016-1216 Taurus locomotives from there to Wien Hbf with a stop at Mainz Hbf 00:39

4. friff

friff New Member

Experts? They dont even get basic stuff about the route right like using the wrong safety systems and just being lazy af

5. simontreanor81

simontreanor81 Well-Known Member

There desperately needs to be more SBB rolling stock. A 420 + coaches + the freight wagons that already exist would do so much to bring Zentralschweiz to life. As it is, it's a huge missed opportunity.

6. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Well they're the only devs who made swiss content since tsc. They are the ones who got the license and all. They are knowledgeable about swiss operations compared to dtg who probably don't know much about Switzerland

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023