Please Fix The German Trains Before Adding Them To New Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by toxic.tank.258, Jan 14, 2022.

1. toxic.tank.258

toxic.tank.258 New Member

Ok DTG I've honestly had enough now because it's getting beyond ridiculous, will you please start fixing the German trains that were released in Riesa - Dresden because it's really annoying that you can't play them properly and what I mean by you can't play them properly is that; none of them have working PZB systems for instance I really want to use BR442 on Riesa - Dresden and now Dresden - Chemnitz but can't because the PZB acknowledge switch mapped to the 'B' button doesn't work. The BR442 isn't the only one that suffers this problem as 6 other trains used on both routes have this problem, the trains that have this problem are (including the routes featured on them):
    • BR363:- Riesa - Dresden and Dresden - Chemnitz
    • BR766.2:- Riesa - Dresden and Dresden - Chemnitz
    • BR143:- Riesa - Dresden and Dresden - Chemnitz
    • BR146.2:- Riesa - Dresden only
    • BR185.5 MRCE:- Riesa - Dresden and Dresden - Chemnitz
    • BR185 RP:- Dresden - Chemnitz only
    I must also mention about the BR1442 from Rapid Transit which suffers from the problem of being stuck in PZB mode 'U' and has been like this since the Rush Hour release and now that you've layered it onto Dresden - Chemnitz it's in desperate need of a fix.
    Seeing all these trains safety systems broken honestly really angers me and the fact that you've done nothing about it to fix all of these is really annoying and a patch for them is urgently needed now more than ever. I must say as well that seeing the BR185 RP suffer the same problems as the other trains in that list angers me the most as that is basically a brand new train on a brand new route and it's clear that the safety systems weren't all tested correctly and if they were, you really need to start testing DLCs before they release on consoles and not just PC.
    So please DTG I absolutely beg you, PLEASE fix these trains so that they can be played properly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. dosto762

dosto762 Well-Known Member

Rolling stock on DCZ is a mess, DTG really does need to fix a lot of things on this route, it seems all the attention went into the BR 612. Console TSW2 releases are always a mess (especially on Xbox). Sometimes I want to apply for a job there just so I can fix all these broken releases...

• Like Like x 3