1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Freight Dlc For Tees Valley Line

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by rhysdabeast0011, May 29, 2019.

1. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

When playing on Tees Valley Line I have noticed a lot of unused lines that seem to lead to some container yards which when I go to look at there is a invisible wall. Is this a sign we are going to get a freight dlc like NTP?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Most likely not. They are just there for scenery. The areas in MSB / RSN for example for future Loco DLC extensions e.g. are all accessible by foot / with the camera. If there´s an invisible wall its most likely because they just serve as scenery.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Ok thanks for the information

4. YackSchmitt

YackSchmitt New Member

I'm not sure I agree with the reply, wilton is in there fully mapped with points so my guess is it will be part of the freight DLC, maybe a class 20 or 56 with containers.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Another possibility is that the "invisible wall" is the boundary or a map tile and that further tiles may be able to be "butted up against" this in future, so depending on how DTG have designed it, they could be extended in future. Only they know