Pro Range Amtrak Budd Metroliners

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by itstypicalrailfanner16, Mar 29, 2022.

1. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

Okay, I know this has probably been brought up before somewhere sometime, but I think a Budd Metroliner would be a pretty interesting concept if Searchlight Simulations or some other excellent third-party developer chipped in and were able to make a very neat Pro Range Budd Metroliner Car. It's not too often you see DTG, DTM, and whatnot focusing on the older locomotives of the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. I mean, how many American Pro Range locomotives do we really have for Train Simulator (Not counting anything other than steam)? There are some really neat ideas I have alongside this one. Looking at a list of Amtrak's rollingstock, including all of their rollingstock that is no longer in service or has been scrapped or preserved, I see that there's a lot of potential for DTM and other third-party devs out there to tackle some good old late 1900s locomotives, especially EMUS. Most of the Pro Range EMUs are British rollingstock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All this potential for new dlcs and no one's mentioning anything. How about we get some more Amtrak stuff. I'm not sure, but I hope there are plans for this stuff and even other Amtrak content, but I just hope my hopes are high enough.

• Like Like x 5
  2. petroclemens

petroclemens New Member

I realize this post is nearly a year old—nonetheless, I would like to echo the suggestion for the Budd Metroliner.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rare_common_sense

rare_common_sense Well-Known Member

1000% yes!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kiranmims7

kiranmims7 New Member

I'm not sure how this hasn't been the Cab car, to begin with when they made any of the corridor routes unless they're saving it for a keystone route in TSC

5. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

Well because the Amtrak E60 is a thing in TSC, I don't see why a Cab Car wasn't included. Obviously I know quality is more important than Quantity and Reppo does some top notch LOVE, but maybe he's planning on making a Cab Car, idk.