Fishing Sim World Pro Tour Update

Discussion in 'PC' started by iainwanless, Jul 19, 2019.

1. iainwanless

iainwanless New Member

So the update is out. Big changes to the game both in look and feel.

I really don't like the new UI. Editing the rods is rubbish. No option to show just what you own. It's just a mess of everything. Scroll through trying to find the stuff I own is poor. Some of my reels seem to have disappeared. Sorting hooks by size or weights doesn't work correctly, all out of order.

It's very clunky like it was designed for consoles rather than a PC.. They have even changed the look of the dial on the fishing screen. The casting bar is much bigger and obtrusive and the bite alarm sounds have gone from too loud to too quiet.

I was hoping the career mode would be like a transition. New fisherman, catch certain species, certain sizes, using different lures and baits and fishing styles. Nope it's like a deathmatch, just catch as much as you can, that's really really boring.

Float fishing still really sucks, no depth changes still and such a limited choice of floats etc.

it sounds a little odd but happier with the 2 new carp lakes I had to buy than the free update.

I hope it's just teething issues