Euro Fishing Problem Locating The Dlc Lakes In Game In Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Lee, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Lee

Lee New Member

Hi people, I know this might seem stupid, but I've only just decided to buy this Euro Fishing Collector's Edition for my Xbox One. After installing the game & the Dlc (3 additional lakes, Foundry, Manor Farm & Le Lac D'Or) I cannot locate these lakes within the game. All I see are the 5 lakes:- The Observatory, L'Arene, Digger Lake, St Johns Lake and Presa Del Monte Bravo. Could anybody let me know where I can locate these dlc lakes please?

2. Trainplayer465

Trainplayer465 New Member

Hello, did the 3 DLC's come along with the game or did you shop separately in the online store? And if the DLC's came with the game, were they promised?

3. Trainplayer465

Trainplayer465 New Member

Hello, did the 3 DLC's come along with the game or did you shop separately in the online store? And if the DLC's came with the game, were they promised?

4. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

Having gotten the 3 dlc did you install them ? Select the game and press your start button, select manage game and addons and check they are installed, if not you may need to go into the store page to select them

5. Lee

Lee New Member

Hi guys, sorry for late reply. I realised shortly after I posted my question/problem on here that I needed to register with Dovetail for the 3 dlc lakes to appear within the game. Strange seeing as I already downloaded them via a code that came with the Collector's Edition of the game. Anyway thanks for your reply's on my question/problem. Love this game, but struggling with Dovetail's new instalment Fishing Sim World, especially one aspect - the tension power meter is way too sensitive (which I'll try and post on their proper section!)