Problems Report, Fix Guide

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AlexEnGame, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AlexEnGame

AlexEnGame Member

DTG, hi, my name is Alex, my english is not the primar language so please forgive my future mistakes, first of all don t get me wrong, i honestly love this game, the best train simulator i ever played so i m happy with it but i have some questions, suggestions for the developer, for Adam, in order to fix the bugs, in order to add futures for the game much better, why need to add traffic for all of the routes sepparate and not add traffic into the core so all the routes will get it? Of course there is American routes, German ,UK routes that is owning the different traffic car designs but add this future so every route from that specific region will get it, even the preserved collection, for example MSB got the first traffic support, set that as a core update so all the german routes will get that traffic, as all of the major changes, for example passangers, passanger screens, set that as a german future for example so all the german routes will get it, this will cut the work by at least 50% for Adam, his team does not need to work on every single german route in order to set that up. The sky, this is going all over the game, you don t need to go over all the routes, why DTG don t create a sky box as a core update so all the routes will get it, object oriented design is the name, you set an update that will change futures all over the game.
    If 182 get improved on Rapid Transit it will get the same update on MSB for example? I don t think so cause that s another unit even if is the same unit, this way of doing content, futures is just wrong.Signaling sistems for American routes, German one or UK one, is the same all over that specific country, or most of it, the lights into the tunnel, is going to be almost the same black for all the tunnels, all over the world. Once the object oriented design is set up it will cut the work by 70% and if an bug will appear you ll fix it just once, into the core, so no need to fix it on every single route. Hope this next big update it will contain the object oriented design so we can see a bright light for this game, if not, this will go down as soon as an another train simulator game will come with this future. Waiting for DTG feedback, thank you.

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

With traffic yes they do need to set it up individually as each route does use different stock with coding its not as easy as copy and paste.

3. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

But say add all stock for the German routes into 1 route when you play it makes no sense and will de track from the realism of those stocks not running on those lines. With the sky box thing you can't simply be like just add it to the core you got to remove what's already there make sure it works etc. I would recommend you watch rivets video on how they made arosa as it shows the unreal editor and you will soon realise its not all copy and paste

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021