PC Problems With Rt After The Upgrade

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Task, May 18, 2021.

1. Task

Task Well-Known Member

So with the RT upgrade you improved many things, thanks for that. However there are still some major problems and some new problematic things.

The S6 Problem
    You already know that but for completions sake I‘ll list that here too. The S6 services aren‘t playable in the one direction (derailment) and not completable in the other direction (marker behind buffers).

Platform Departure Boards
    There are two major problems with the platform departure boards.
    1. The one line boards show the same information like the bigger two line boards. Because of this the font looks squished and is too small. In HMA and HHL the one line boards cycle through the two lines (next train, following trains) available. In reality the one line boards only show the information for the next train, the following trains aren‘t showed. Please at least implement it like on the other routes, best case would be like in reality.
    2. The intermediate stops outside of the map aren‘t shown. In the pictures shown in the stream last week the intermediate stops for for example the S8 to Halle after Bitterfeld were on the screens. The release version doesn‘t have those informations. I took a look into the Station Directory and in the Timetable and it looks like they were set up. Maybe there is only a small mistake? Why are they different to the previews you gave us?

Lighting in the city tunnel
    The lighting in the city tunnel was pretty cool in the TSW 2020 version. Since Preserved Collection the lights are way too bright in the tunnel. When you stop with the Talent 2 in the tunnels, at some points basically everything you see is just white in the cab. Please tweak this, it makes the tunnel section hugely unenjoyable.

Talent 2 Sounds and Physics
    I don‘t know whether this topic is in your scope but the sounds and physics of the Talent 2 are still very bad. Especially the braking performance. I‘m not sure whether the Talent 2 sounds are still worse than in the 2020 version, maybe someone from the community has more detail on this issue?

DB BR 182
    1. LZB Ende can‘t be acknowledged which results in an emergency brake.
    2. When doing a northbound S2 service with the 182, LZB took over just after Leipzig Nord but the route is equipped with LZB later. Also before getting the LZB Ende I got a very strange low speed (I think it was 40) in the LZB and I got into the braking curve (before all the acknowledging issues happened) but there was nothing that would explain the limit on the track.
    3. Gauge lights aren‘t working.
    4. Dashboard indicators and LZB indicators are way too bright (this issue also happens on the MRCE 182), you can‘t really read what‘s on them.
    5. The sounds of the DB BR 182 feel off, the ones of the MRCE 182 somehow sound a better. I think it also was better in TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 4