PlayStation Ps4 1.04 Update 26/11/19

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by AngelRinoa2k, Nov 26, 2018.

1. AngelRinoa2k

AngelRinoa2k New Member

Bugs and glitches encountered since the above update:

- Game did not recognise my account until later in the day
    - Will not load ‘Last Played’ file, message prompt ‘The saved game cannot be loaded. Please check you
    have the latest title updates and all required content installed.’
    - When game has been saved whilst the train is on a journey and then I load up the file, the cab lights is switched off, as well as any
    headlights and or windscreen wipers.
    - Whilst walking in London Paddington, stationary trains (engines and masterkey are off) on the platform,
    move forwards or backwards as well slightly bouncing left and right.
    - Flashlight (person mode) does not always turn on or off.
    - Character level on the start menu stated Level 16, but in the game it is 15. I believe I lost approximately
    25,000 exp since I couldn’t load my original ‘Last Played’ save data.
    - (before the 1.04 update)Drag Line glitches where I have to release the breaks and the tutorial blue-green
    icon doesn’t recognise when I’ve done this. When I’ve managed to get passed this point, later in the yard
    once I’ve attached the cargo, the train doesn’t move. This occurs specifically to this scenario and it is
    frustrating. Therefore I am not able to complete this mission.

If anyone else has any issues, please address them here.

2. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

- If you can't login to dovetail live, then don't do it, there is absolutely no reason to login.
    - loading a saved game has never worked reliably. A not persisted state of a light is the smallest problem you will run into, more common are also stuck red lights, routes not switching for you etc..
    - Character level is always the one on the left of the bar, the one on the right is you next level. You may have switched those up. Also you don't loose exp since you can only get XP when you complete a service, not when your halfway done.

3. Ivo

Ivo New Member

Hello,

I have the same situation since today with my Ps4, after the system made the update. I can´t load the saved game (the saved game cannot be loaded. Please check you have the latest title updates and all required content installed)

I don´t know what to do next :(

Attached Files: