Ps4 1.04 Update 27/11/19

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by AngelRinoa2k, Nov 27, 2018.

1. AngelRinoa2k

AngelRinoa2k New Member

Bugs and glitches encountered since the above update:

- Game did not recognise my dovetail account until later in the day
    - Will not load ‘Last Played’ file, message prompt ‘The saved game cannot be loaded. Please check you
    have the latest title updates and all required content installed.’
    - When game has been saved (free roam) whilst the train (43 GWG) is on a journey and then I load up the
    file, the cab lights is switched off, as well as any headlights and or windscreen wipers. Also when another
    attempt to re-load the file, I lost the mission marker and no task was listed.
    - Whilst walking in London Paddington, stationary trains (engines and masterkey are off) on the platform,
    move forwards or backwards as well slightly bouncing left and right.
    - Flashlight (person mode) does not always turn on or off.
    - Character level on the start menu stated Level 16, but in the game it is 15. I believe I lost approximately
    25,000 exp since I couldn’t load my original ‘Last Played’ save data.
    - (before the 1.04 update)Drag Line glitches where I have to release the breaks and the tutorial blue-green
    icon doesn’t recognise when I’ve done this. When I’ve managed to get passed this point, later in the yard
    once I’ve attached the cargo, the train doesn’t move. This occurs specifically to this scenario and it is
    frustrating. Therefore I am not able to complete this mission.