PlayStation Ps4 Login Every Time

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dale.r2, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. dale.r2

dale.r2 New Member

I've looked but not found anything.
    When I start the game it asks me to login to my DTG account which is fine, But it does it everytime not just the first time and its really annoying as doing it on the joypad is a complete PITA.
    Any known fixes
    Thanks in advance.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I can’t help if you want to stay logged in but if you skip the login and then in the popup that follows enter that you don’t want to be prompted to log in, it should then just go straight into the game each time you start. This does mean of course that you won’t be logged in and you also will not be able to use the Mastery feature. This shouldn’t be too much of a problem as Mastery does not work very well and you won’t be missing anything, in fact the Mastery screen coming up at the start of the game is more of an irritation for many players.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dale.r2

dale.r2 New Member

Thanks for that i just didn't know if I was missing anything.

4. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

Yes the login screen is coming up for me every few days too. When I first bought this over a year ago, you could go several weeks without having to log in.

Worse for me is that I have a Bluetooth keyboard dongle in my PS4 which I use occasionally.TSW thinks I have a keyboard plugged in and refuses to allow me to use the joypad as result. This is unlike other games which still allows you to use the joypad for text entry even with a keyboard plugged in. In my case the keyboard may not to be hand or may be flat so I have to reach around the back of my PS4 to unplug the dongle! Grr

5. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Seems like Mastery and DTG live have been set to "read only" mode because since friday there is no activity stored on my DTG account and also game can't remember login data (as mentioned above). Previously it work relatively good (with some delays).

6. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

This has been happening to me too for the last few weeks... it’s been pretty random during that time- definitely not forcing me to login every time I start up the sim (so far anyway).

7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

ive been trying for a few weeks now to log in on the game but it wont let me. i start to type my email and then it kicks me out. im logged in on dovetail live though