PlayStation Ps4 Pro List Of Found Problems So Far On Bml Route.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by superb, Oct 12, 2021.

1. superb

superb Member

PS4 Pro platform
    Other noted faults and problems with BML DLC. Fast Lane Scenario from South Croydon. at East Croydon while stopped the doors open but no loading wheel shown only Apply power 85 Yards which is behind the 8 car stop. also it mentions in the write up that we will be using the fast lines to call at stations but the train is only stopping at East Croydon and Clapham Junction, I believe this train calls at intermediate stops between those stations but does not have them in the log, plus with no loading wheel the game can NOT continue.

377 B1 Brake application. should be while in step one of the brake should be on the cab dial at 1 but it works back to the zero. the HUD shows 33% as it would be the dial does not same for step 2 or B2 the dial is around the 1 and not at 2 but the HUD is 67% which is normal.

12 Car 387's terminating at Gatwick Airport do not go to the 12 car marker on the platform so the rear coach is outside of the platform almost blocking the main line while still in section. also if this train were to return to Victoria the driver is foul of the signal in the London cab.

Stop markers missing at Clapham Junction, with some other location not in the correct positions more on this when I get to know the route better. But at Clapham it is missing on platform 12 the 4, 8 & 12 cars is a hit and miss. Made worse if you are arriving on Yellow or red signals with the AWS activated, yes I should know to hit the reset button but at the time of arriving you are looking at the HUD to find the stopping point if not you end up losing points or in my case getting a unsolicited brake application and stopping short!

Here is a run from Preston Park with no problems until Clapham Junction. Yes this is down to me missing the AWS warning but I was looking for the stop marker which NOT there, the brake applied because I missed the sound of the warning. After that I tried the Fast Lane and as you can see the scenario is unplayable or unfishable and I see others have had this issue also.