PlayStation Ps4 Save Data Not On Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Cash, Jul 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm not sure if this is a general issue that everyone has or if it is just me. I've been playing TSW2 now for a while and have gathered a lot of data, I recently got a PS5 and all my other games have successfully transferred their save data from my PS4 onto my PS5, but TSW2 hasn't. I've been able to get all my DLC's downloaded and installed but not my save data. I didn't think I would mind that much at first but it's slightly annoying having everything I've done over the past months all gone. Not sure if I'm able to fix this but if someone could help or give feedback that would be great. Thanks :)

2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Nor just yourself mate, don't think there is a function to transfer the data unless you do some tech stuff with your hard drive and risk damaging it etc

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

It should have transferred along with the rest, I had no issues when doing it as part of the general transfer over. If you have PS Plus and were using cloud storage you will also have your save data there and can now just download the save to the PS5 manually from there

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Ok, so you have 3 options to get your save data from PS4 to PS5.
    One involves using a USB stick or external HDD/SSD to put your game saves on (game saves and actual games cannot be stored on the same drive and you cannot have more than one drive connected).
    The second way involves using a network cable to transfer data manually.
    The third way is the easiest and it's what I did to get my TSW2 data on my PS5. PS+ has a cloud save feature. You can use this if you have a PS+ subscription to upload and download game saves. If I switch between the PS4 and PS5, I can download my last save file and use it on the other system.

5. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help guys :)