Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by bart2day, Jul 26, 2018.
Next for PS4 Videoshots ?? yes or no
...early morning traffic at the bahnhof in Hösbach, Germany (pics from the Main-Spessart Bahn route).
...nice screenshots, Johnny- really like both of them, but that first one looks like a real photo! Pretty cool.
Thanks Stockton, WSR, is good route, but can challenge because speed limit.
I do like to potter along on the WSR too.
Even in the snow!
Wow- this is an awesome pic too... suitable for framing!
...here are some pics of the 2 unit trains I’ve built in Hamilton Explorer. The train on the right is my orig DPU (helper-unit) oil-can train... the train on the left is my new 4-loco all up front grain-train just built in the last day or so. I’ve also turned off as many of the screen overlays as I can to clean up the pics.
Time for some gronks
I like looks M7 and M3
Hey PjM... I finally picked up that Jelly Comb ultrathin foldable keyboard for my PS4 and just rec’d it yesterday. It’s absolutely awesome so far... a simple F1 keystroke and all of that on-screen clutter is gone. Guess it’s time for some new screenshots, huh?
Hi guys, I’m new to this great game of yours, I thought I’d attempt a few screenshots....
Hi this is my first post of TSW images. Hope you like it!
And this is the second one...
...a lot of nice pics in this group and in the earlier one too- keep up the good work. And welcome to the forums!
...some nice pics from you too, and your very first post- welcome aboard!
Thank you very much Stockton for your words!
Here some new ones....
And these ones ...
...some of my first pics with all of the hud clutter removed. Really enjoying the new keyboard that makes this possible.
Very nice shots
Thanks, Mike... I do like pics showing motion, the early morning Caltrain shots are probably my first motion shots in TSW.
Managed to get the BR185-5 on the power move from Hagan - Werdol on RSG.Its a shame that we cannot drive it yet on RSG.
Swanage Railway's (71a groups) Class 33/0 D6515 (33012) Lt. Jenny Lewis on the West Somerset.
ECW Class 337 and 166
Very nice pictures guys!
I noticed this thread was very quite lately....
Glad my post,... reactivate it!
I will post new ones soon.
This sim, it have really very nice views!
And other ones....
Been running GWE again for something different between NTP and TVL. Not a route I have enjoyed but beginning to like the nuances involved in running the passenger trains.
First photos are straight from console.
Next couple are just me playing with an editor for a bit of fun..
PS4 DB BR 155
Some new pics..
...CSX train in Oak Point Yard (NEC route) right before dawn- original pic + same pic slightly cropped with some image sharpening applied.
Some extra ones...
How can I download a photo into here?
There are probably many ways to do this, but here’s the complete process I‘m using at this point... let me know if you have any trouble. Good luck!
- Capture the pic on your PS4 (typically hit the share button on your controller for a moment to capture the pic)
- Drop out of the train sim temporarily by hitting the PS button on the controller, then navigate to the section in the PS4 gui where screenshots are saved for the sim
- Start up the ‘PS4RemotePlay’ app (for me, on my iPad), and use it to navigate to the specific screenshot on the PS4 you want to upload
- Once you’ve selected the right picture using the RemotePlay app, do a screen cap of the picture on your device (again, I’m using an iPad)... Note: You will need to restore the pic to original 16:9 format using an editor if doing screen caps on 4:3 devices.
- Finally, create a new message in the forums and attach the screenshot(s) saved on your device to your message (I normally attach them in full-res)
Separate names with a comma.