PlayStation Ps5 Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by chris191283, Oct 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. chris191283

chris191283 New Member

Ok guys I’ve been pretty patient and actually thought people give dovetail a hard time. I’ve enjoyed TSW2 on my PS4 and when I got my ps5 and SEHS I was very happy. Looking forward to the Brighton main line for ages and I have to say it is frustrating. Overall it’s a good route but you can hardly every complete a London to Brighton service as it crashes before the end. Even after the patch of anything I’ve experienced more crashes! Missing AWS sounds random crane lights disappearing low frame rates are just a few of the issues. Also as others have stated in the thread where is the landmarks you can see on this route London city is non existent. I’m not saying photo real models of the shard ect but come on a few buildings in the distance can’t be that hard surely. The thing is of this was £9.99 then fair enough but we are talking £25 the amount of full games I can get for £25 is ridiculous so to pay this for a DLC that is virtually unplayable sucks. Had so much potential this route. I don’t know if it’s been rushed or just want to get it out to start on the next project but honestly what DTG should do is spend the time getting this to an acceptable standard re release it and maybe give customers the 313 out of goodwill .