Fishing Sim World Purchasing Extra Attempts In Tourneys.....

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by jluntz221, May 28, 2020.

1. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

I know there won't be any new additions to FSW, but if it's possible to add down the road in The Catch, it would be AWESOME to be able to purchase extra attempts in the weekly online tournaments using your "TP" or the "fake cash winnings" you get from placing and from career mode. I'm rolling around with 300,000 TP and no need to spend it on anything else. You can always make it cost significant amounts to keep attempting them. Like, 5,000 TP for a 4th attempt, 7500 for the 5th, 10,000 for the 6th, etc.

Thoughts?

2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

I think that'd be a great thing for them to implement in game. Although, I'm not sure how much that'll actually impact your ability to win. There is a lot of comments, I can't substantiate that players on PC have the ability to cheat the online tournament system altogether. One thing that they definitely need to change if they have a career mode in future releases is the earnings/TP system. Having cash earnings in career mode means absolutely zero if it's not tied to an in game ability/reward. I mean the main goal in career mode is to be #1 right? If that is where you put in all the time & effort to beat the AI & game, you should be rewarded. I can't do anything with imaginary tourney money. It needs to be tied to the players ability to progress in the game. Some players just want to play career mode. Some players love the offline tourney mode. But, to be able to only earn TP through offline tourneys just makes for a bad, repetitive game experience. This is something that a lot of players have commented on. Let's hope this is fixed in the new game. I'd be really surprised if it's not.

• Like Like x 1