PC Pzb Free Bug On Dra

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by OpenMinded, Oct 7, 2021.

1. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

I noticed an annoying bug on DRA PZB. When you release from a restriction, the restriction seems to still run in the background and then kicks in if you acknowledge a new restriction.

Example: You leave Dresden HBF on a S-Bahn service, you free yourself from the initial restriction, hence you can now go above 45km/h. If you now run through the signal at the end of the platform and acknowledge a 1000Hz restriction, it kicks back in, right away. If you are above 45km/h at this point you are being emergency braked. Correct would be that it starts with the usual 85km/h restriction and the associated braking curve.

While it is correct, that different restrictions can run "on top of each other" and may take affect again when one restriction is over, this is not the case if you free yourself. It should reset the whole system.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Youquanjiangyo

Youquanjiangyo New Member

I can't agree with you more! However,the bug exist on entire German route.And I also report this question but DTG doesn't seem to be intending to fix the bug.

3. rjeeves#3580

rjeeves#3580 Active Member

I was taught that you only "free" yourself if you are 100% certain that there are no further restrictions immediately ahead. If you are pulling away from a station, then hit "free", then there is a live 1000hz at the end of the platform (with appropriate signal), you should get an emergency brake. I believe it is working as intended.
    It's one of the things DTG Matt says at the start of his pzb tutorial.

4. rjeeves#3580

rjeeves#3580 Active Member

From the Ruhr-Sieg Nord manual...
    When to Release: if 1000Hz not lit, and no 1000Hz or 500Hz active magnets in the next 550m.

Screenshot_20230225_151924_Edge.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Youquanjiangyo

Youquanjiangyo New Member

The PZB-1000Hz restriction was released by player.In that case,the PZB does not jump directly to PZB-1000Hz restriction with the 1000Hz indicator lights up,when I acknowledged a new 1000Hz .Correct would be that it starts with the usual 85km/h restriction and the associated braking curve.The above conclusions are based on the zusi 3 game and PZB manual.