Pzb Type U And The Taurus On Msb

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Matzo, Apr 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Started today mowing through the freight services on Main-Spessart Bahn with the BR182.

To give myself an extra Challenge I also used PZB mode U for slow/heavy freight which should restrict me to under 105kmh.
    Journeying along I realised at one point I'd gone over this limit to almost 125kmh yet no emergency brakes or audio alert had come on... Yet, whilst braking, I passed a yellow signal, which I acknowledged, which immediately slammed on the emergency brakes, I assume this happened due to the fact the magnet realised I was way over speed still.

Surely the emergency brakes should come on when the 105kmh limit is exceeded as with the other PZB modes, not when passing through a signal? Has anyone else experienced this?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Have you changed the PZB Mode before turning the PZB Fuse on?
    Which light on the HUD / Cab was lightning / Flashing. For U it should be the 55 one.

Sometimes after doing this it can be the case that still 85 is coming up. To fix that turn just PZB off and on again.

Edit: I wont delete what i wrote above, but yeah you are right. if you overspeed over 105 kp/h there wont be any warning / emergency brake. Only if you go over an active 1000HZ magnet e.g the penalty brake will kick in. Sorry, i thought it worked for me before

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    • Helpful Helpful x 1