1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About Class 166

Discussion in 'PC' started by AlexSchmitz, Aug 26, 2018.

1. AlexSchmitz

AlexSchmitz New Member

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the Cockpit of the Class 166. On the Left side, there is a green button called something with "Signal". What is the purpose of this button?

Alex

2. RichGWR22

RichGWR22 New Member

that button is for when there is a guard on board so when doors are closed he presses it to tell the driver that the train is ready to leave the station

3. Packers525

Packers525 New Member

When it buzzes, you need to repeat the signal, it's like you acknowledge the departing signal from the cab.

4. Techie

Techie New Member

The above is correct, however, the guard buzzing you isn't simulated because services in TSW are operated DOO.

5. Tomislav2062

Tomislav2062 New Member

There is one thing that also bothers me and that is when i collect passengers with a multiple unit 166 and once i close the doors the signal is red but it tells me when i have to arrive at Tryford and it is indicated. Why i can"t continue from Reading or why am i stuck at the station when i try to take a triple or a double class 166 unit.

6. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Becuase the dispatcher subsystem doesn't recognise such a consist as valid when operated by a human player. I believe such consists may exist in scenarios but only when operated by the AI.