PlayStation Questions About The New Tsw 2 Csx Sand Patch Route

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by grdaniel48, Jun 12, 2020.

1. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Sorry but I could not be able to attend the Q&A session of yesterday.
    I have some questions specifically for the CSX's Sand Patch route for TSW2:

> Will the route be exactly the same as originally launched?
    Im talking about the same track lenght, the same tracks layout, or it will be some extra miles or new branch lines, etc.
    Of course not related to the graphic improvements due to the new graphic engine.

> Will be the AC4000CW, exactly the same as before?

> Why you decided to use this model that have specific bogies, different from most other railroads and also other GE locomotives from CSX that have the "standard" one?
    I know they are the optional self steering truck in order to get more adhesion.

But the model with the regular ones, will be better for the game point of view:
    You would be ready to use it for other railroad companies, if you are planning to launch other heavy locomotives.
    For example you already have an agreement with UP, as we have on Penninsula Corridor their GP38s.
    So to create an UP GE AC4000, you will have the same bogies, just focus on minor details and the livery to change instead.
    Also now with the great Repaint tool, would be easier to have other railroads repaints for this locomotive.
    Even there is the case of special liveries other railroads have, like UP, NS, etc.
    I belive CSX does not have. I just saw only one.

> As to double stack containers: I like heavy freights. But this kind of wagon, make - in my opinon - look even bigger and great! They look as a big wall passing in front of you They are really massive and high!
    On previous route I noticed both the wagons and the containers were painted on CSX colors and logos.
    Yes, CSX I believe is the only railroad company it have their own containers.
    But after seeing lot of videos of CSX trains, that's does not seem to be the real situation:
    -The container cars are mostly painted on dark orange and yellow from TTX company. (There are also some ones of BNSF).
    -The containers itself are from private container or transportation companies.

TSW is really great from the visual point of view. Will be improved for 2nd generation game.
    So my question is: for TSW2, this will look like the real thing for doublestacks?
    I mean, have you get the chance to have some container and TTX companies to have their logos on these railroad cars?
    For example on a german route, I noticed you have Hamburg Sud and Hapag Lloyd ones.

> Related with previous point: As you have developed really great loading and unloading systems for freight cars that simulates very well these processes.
    Are you planning to have container loading and unloading ones as well?

> Will TSW2 be able to simulate locomotive and wagon outside weathering?
    I mean could start clean, but after running depending on weather conditions start to get dirty.
    I know today we have rain and snow. But I am talking about dust, and dirty.
    Freight cars and locomotives look like just being using from the first time from factory.

Please notice these are not complains!
    I am just asking and providing ideas for realism improvement for this really great train simulator!

If these questions were answered on the Q&A session, could someone be so kind to inform me about it?
    Please give me your comments about this topics
    Feedbak will be appreciated!
    Thanks

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 2