Questions For Tuesday Q&a

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Although this is posted in the PlayStation section, all players of the PC and Xbox versions of the game are welcome to post here too.

On Tuesday, 19 October 2021, Sam has said that there will be a Q&A stream about the current state of TSW 2. Here are my most pressing (related) questions …

Can DTG give any insight as to whether PS5 players will once again have to start a new profile from scratch whenever a solution to the current PS5 DLC limit is put into place?

What solutions are DTG currently exploring?

What do these solutions achieve in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly?

When can we expect to see such a solution implemented?

• Like Like x 2
  2. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

LOL, I just PM-ed Natalie to ask her to create a question thread for Tuesday :)

I only have one question:
    When will you create separate timetables on HMA containing the missing layers on gen8 consoles?

• Like Like x 2
  3. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Question: WHEN will all the older routes be done. Fixed. Will there be like a point in time where you wil release a statement. All routes are finished and polished.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Mat_Jam_Ca I’m sure there will be an official thread for questions. This thread will just confuse people.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

They have confirmed there will be a roadmap article on Tuesday, and people usually ask their questions for the subsequent stream in the article’s thread. It may not be a regular roadmap stream this time, but the usual approach should still work.

Anyway, I guess we can begin to come up with some topics in this thread:
    • The quantity vs. quality problem.
    • Plans for Rush Hour fixes.
    • Shift in scope for preservation focus and how this will affect fixing of long-standing bugs and issues on older routes.
    • Playstation issues like the end of trophy support and DLC cap on PS5. It’s clearly not ideal for anyone.
    • Underwhelming performance on new generation consoles.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

Too much to write, so I'll keep it short.

- what leverage does DTG have on third-party producers (you know who you are) to QA their products and patch them where necessary?
    - what timeframe could we expect for functional errors that impair gameplay (e.g. scenarios that cannot be finished, AFB not working, traffic jams) to be fixed after being flagged on a stream/forum. I am not writing about authenticity or design issues, just the stuff that lets you finish a service/use a loco or not.

7. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

1 When will TSW2 and it’s dlc’s actually be up to standard in order to properly sell in the public domain?

2/ Would you be open for a take over by someone who actually knows what they are doing on console?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

How about will they allow 3rd parties to come in and fix the game for them, as they do with TS20xx with the sound and enhancement packs ect.

Ok maybe not a really serious question but it may as well be considering where we are!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Yes - Rivet and Skyhook are available! (Joking)

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.