Quick Wait In Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aaron1807, Jan 26, 2021.

1. aaron1807

aaron1807 Member

A feature that I'd like to see implemented into the game at some point would be a quick wait option when playing timetable mode.

Often I find myself arriving at a terminus station on a route where I complete the service and then have to leave the train I was operating. I typically return to free mode to be able to drive another service back down the line to the starting destination. However, sometimes I find myself having to wait for 15 mins + for either a new service to arrive to take control of or sitting waiting a while before I can depart.

In some situations this is fine when for example you have 5 mins before a service starts to prep the train, but in others I just have to leave my game open and running allowing time to elapse. So, what I'm proposing is a feature where you can make the in game time progress say at 2x speed or more to cut that waiting time down.

• Like Like x 6
  2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Fantastic idea I’ve noticed the same and occurs often on tgv services at Marseille often with hours to wait until train due to depart

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Definitely needed.

• Like Like x 1