Random Thought!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by krustynuggets, Sep 5, 2020.

1. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Where are all the other numbered dev's hiding, we got 1st party, we got 3rd party, but who has kidnapped or hidden away 2nd, 4th, 5th and all the other numbers to infinity dev's parties????

I believe that the 1st and 3rd parties formed some secret agreement and either wiped out or imprisoned all the other dev parties for global dominance, such is their greed and tyranny!!!

I am going to quest for the location or remains of all other dev parties, for their stories and history must be told, the routes and trains they could have created would be massive, we could have had a whole planet's railways simulated for all our pleasures, but the 1st and 3rd parties couldn't let the attention be about anything but them.

So who will join me on this quest for the truth and justice to bring an end to the massive monopoly the 1st and 3rd have in our great train simulation world??

PS,. THIS IS A JOKE, BECAUSE I JUST KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO THINK THAT I BELIEVE ANY OF THIS !!!

pps. I secretly do believe all of it. TO THE QUEST!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I think I know someone who can uncover this conspiracy for you... 44970506_303.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I hear he's far to busy for my quest, apparently he's on his own quest to find any sign of brain cells inside of his own skull and will be searching for an eternity........

• Like Like x 1
  4. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Oh I think Mr Jones is actually handling a law suit right now but I bet he knows the answer to this thread ;-)

• Like Like x 1