Rapid Trainsit Passenger 2021

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by GoldenTicket420, Jun 13, 2021.

1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Magdeburg - Leipzig Connewitz 14:05 (No Commentary)

Trainspotting 34:366
    3rd person 37:47
    POV 41:16

today I will be riding as a passenger on the underrated rapid transit route on train Sim World 2. this is the first German route that was released for train Sim world in 2018.

now re-released on train Sim World 2 by the preservation team I've decided to show off the new upgrades and improvements as well as exploring as a passenger.

I personally love German routes because there are so much variety as well as beautiful scenery which is non arguable but also understanding rapid transit was not as popular mainly because of the lack of variety at launch similarly to Long island railroad, which is really my biggest thing for the route. special thanks to Adam and the preservation team for making the route come more to life with an additional 200 plus services as well as destination boards and finally working Gates.

i want to personally thank you DTG from me and on behalf of the people who also appreciates and recognize your hard work dedication and continued transparency.

This video took a week to produce"Long story "but i hope you enjoy guys,looks super real cheers :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 3